Dear Michigan Hearing Loss Enthusiast,
We are now accepting applications to join the Board of Trustees (BOT) of the Hearing Loss Association of America, Michigan State Association (HLAA-MI). The mission of HLAA is to open the world of communication to people with hearing loss by providing information, education, support and advocacy. These HLAA-MI committees are actively seeking to fulfill the mission; Walk4Hearing, Advocacy, Website, Technology, and Outreach. We meet 3 times a year and usually in Lansing. Joining the HLAA-MI BOT is a rewarding experience.
- Meet new friends with varying degrees of hearing loss
- Help make a positive difference in the lives of people with hearing loss
- Keep up to date on what is happening at the state level for people with hearing loss
- Learn about Hearing Assistive Technology (HAT)
- Opportunity for discount pricing to attend the national HLAA convention
You’ll be working with other passionate, dedicated people to make hearing loss an issue of national concern. The application can be found here:
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Thank you.
HLAA-MI nominations committee.